Creative Work Solutions

State Administrative Office

5338 Montgomery NE., Suite 400

Albuquerque, NM 87109

(505) 944-9222

Copyright 2020 ©




ConnectMe Responsive Resolution

(866) 468-7648

Fraud & Ethics Violation Reporting Hotline

(877) 212-6499


Creative Work Solutions program provides you with a variety of forms, applications and links to other websites you can use to access vital services and programs to assist you on your path toward self-reliance for your family.

Just click the appropriate links below to download and/or view the documents or PDFs that you need.

SHARE New Mexico is a website for individuals or organizations who are working to improve quality of life for New Mexicans. The site is for collaborating and sharing information. It's free, and it has up to date resources and programs for communities across the state. 

Participants must have a current Work Participation Agreement (WPA) prior to completing a timesheet. This timesheet will help you track and report your monthly activity hours. Your timesheets must reflect the same activities as your WPA. Please contact your Career Development Specialist if you do not have a current WPA.



Participants who become employed must have this form completed by your employer. You will need to schedule an appointment with your Career Development Specialist to complete a Work Participation Agreement (WPA) for the new work activity. 

Income Support Division's online application for SNAP Benefits, General Assistance, TANF, and Medicaid. 

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program - LIHEAP. 

New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides Child Care Assistance.


As New Mexicans, we are all responsible for making our state a great place to grow up. We may face challenges, but our strong communities and diverse cultures make it possible to give all children the love, support, and guidance they deserve.


PullTogether is about enlisting parents, families, community members, and young people in the fight to make sure our children are safe, cared for, and ready to succeed.